Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved.
If ye be willing and obedient, ye shall eat the good of the land.
Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls.
Jesus Christ the same yesterday, and to day, and for ever.
Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.
Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.
Come now, and let us reason together, saith the Lord: though your sins be as scarlet, they shall be as white as snow; though they be red like crimson, they shall be as wool.
Beloved, we welcome you with great joy to the website of The Redeemed Christian Church of God, Overcomers House, Chippenham, United Kingdom. As you navigate through our website, our desire is that you will take full benefit of all the resources available on this site which are designed to enrich your spiritual life and aid your Christian growth & development. As you walk along this new year, the Lord will walk with you; your lamp shall be lightened, your darkness shall be illuminated; by divine empowerment you shall be victorious over every troop and leap over walls of oppositions and limitations in Jesus Name.
I hope you continue to find our website useful as you visit regularly. We look forward to personally welcoming you to Overcomers House, Chippenham and hope you will become part of our wonderful Church family. God bless you as you come in Jesus Name, Amen.
Verse of the day
Daily scripture from the Holy Bible to bless everyone.
our statement, vision & mission
This is our statement of faith, our vision and mission statement to the community we serve and the world at large.
We believe in God the Father, the Creator of Heaven and Earth.
- We believe in Jesus Christ, His Son, who was crucified for the sins of all mankind and rose on the third day to sit at the right hand of God the Father.
- We believe in the Holy Spirit, who dwells in us and guides us according to the will of the Father.
- We believe in the Bible as the infallible Word of God.
- We believe in divine healing, the restoration of health to the one who believes and acts out God’s word, and that Jesus is the Healer.
- We believe in tithing and bringing offerings into the local church. We also believe in giving alms, caring for the poor, sick, homeless and otherwise unfortunate.
- We believe in water baptism in the name of the Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- To build a family church of all nations, colours and creed with committed believers whose focus above everything else will be on heaven at the same time not being miserable on earth.
- To be a church that affects and effect members and the community in all areas of life; giving a better meaning to life.
- To be a growing, glowing and influential church.
- To make Heaven.
- To take as many people with us.
- To have a member of RCCG in every family of all nations.
- To accomplish No. 1 above, holiness will be our lifestyle.
- To accomplish No. 2 and 3 above, we will plant churches within five minutes walking distance in every city and town of developing countries and within five minutes driving distance in every city and town of developed countries.
- We will pursue these objectives until every Nation in the world is reached for the Lord Jesus Christ